Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deathly Hallows Part 1 Review

First Movie Review!!!!  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

This movie was very good. I really enjoyed the action, the creatures, everything!! This movie had a great balance of adventure, mystery, and fun. Of course it is not as good as the book. This movie is for all ages but I do say that if you have a child that is under the age of 5 or 6 to be aware there are some parts that are scarier than others. I will say, also that there are some sad parts my mom started to cry. Of course that was a little embarrassing. Harry, Ron, and Hermione go on an equiste and adventure-filled journey to find horcruxes. They run into tons of obticles along the way. They have to destroy the horcruxes, kill you-know-who, and still survive along the way. This movie I would recomend for ages over 6, and for anyone looking for a great movie.
If you have seen the movie comment and tell me what you thounght of it!!!


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the movie too. I do believe the one scary part involved the big snake Nagini. It made everyone in our row jump. All in all, I thought it was a very good movie and I agree that some younger kids may not like some parts. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete