Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Welcome Back!

I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday! I hope that everyone had a great holiday and got what they wanted for Christmas. I have been busy over the holidays with school and scrapbooking!!! I love to scrapbook with my mom. We use Close To My Heart materials and paper and other tools from Michael’s and ACMoore.  I have made tons of pages during my lifetime but, I have made some pages that I would love to share with you! I am showing you two wonderful pages that I made: One I made for one of my friends in SC. The other one was to surprise my Gamma since she works so hard on us and does all these scrapbook pages for me and my family that I thought she deserved a page of her own. Tell me what you think of each page!! You can say what you liked or disliked about the pages. Or if there is anything you think I could improve on. I hope you enjoy the pages!!!



3 comments:

  1. I love them both! You did a great job, Gamma is going to love hers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both, you did a great job. Nana would have love it too!! I love your new blog site. Love you very much, Gamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do such a good job in everything you set you mind to. They are both very good. I hope some of your friends from DE get to see and enjoy your blog soon. Love you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete