Saturday, February 5, 2011

Super Bowl-Packers VS. Steelers

Well it is that time of the year again! The super bowl on February 6th 2011. This time in Hawaii!!! Well I know it is warmer there than in up north! This year it comes down to the Packers and the Steelers. Everyone is getting ready for the big game. There are super bowl parties, hanging out at the bar to watch the game, and even going to Hawaii to see the game in person! I am going to a super bowl party myself with some family. Should be very intresting to watch! These two teams have done pretty good so far. And their fans are very competitive. So who do you want to win??? I am going for the Packers this time. Well, to tell you the truth I just go along with who my daddy is going for. Both teams have done well this year and I think it is a pretty fair game. So what do you think of the Steelers new song? Black & Yellow? I think is one of those songs that get stuck in your head after you hear it a couple of times. But I understand why they chose their song. I mean black and yellow are the team's colors, so it promotes their team in a new creative way. Well I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday and enjoys the game! See ya at the TVs!!!

Hot Question: Who do you want to win the Super Bowl?
Answer the hot question in the comment section.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie. As you know, I am going to pull for the Packers. I would rather see Carolina in the super bowl but they have to start getting some things done on both sides of the ball before that happens.

    ReplyDelete