Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Time and Cheer!!!!!

             It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in North Carolina. And a lot of other places with SNOW!!!! Yes, it has snowed already in the FIRST week of DECEMBER!!!!!! This was my first December snowing ever. It was very pretty and COLD!!!!! The snow on the trees, the snow on the grass, and the way ice has its effects on steps were all very interesting. I took many photos and almost fell a lot of times coming down the back steps with ice on them. It was a good thing I didn't fall.


Christmas is just around the corner!!!! I want you to answer these questions and if I get three answers then I will tell you mine!!!
1. What does your stocking look like?
2. Have you finished your Christmas shopping?
3. Did you go black Friday shopping?

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. My stocking is Green with a white top.
    2. Yes, I do believe that I am done.
    3. Mosty certainly not.

    Merry Christmas!!!! Remember the reason for the season!

    ReplyDelete