Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween

Halloween:
Believe it or not Halloween is just around the corner!!! It is only about two weeks from now. I am going to wear Marti Gras themed clothing. Do you know what you are going to wear? Are you going to dress up? I am going trick or treating but I am going to be in Myrtle Beach, SC. So I am Trick or Treating on broadway at the beach!!!!!! It is going to be so much fun!!!!! Are you trick or treating? If so where? (Just say like your street or state not specific house numbers please!) My favorite part about Halloween is the candy. (of course!!!) It is also fun to dress up and scare people. But most of the time my costumes are not very scary. I am usually the one getting scared.


NEWS:

I have done some things a little different the past week to my blog. I have set up a song of the week instead of quote. I have been changing my currently reading a lot this past week. Also I am setting up a new poll so please vote!!!! I have also been changing the design of my blog. Do you like the new look?

No comments:

Post a Comment