Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dance

     I love to dance and am pretty good so if I say so myself. I am on a competition team and love it. The dances are great and teachers are really nice. The dances are full of energy with cool moves. Have you ever taken dance lessons? Do you enjoy watching dances? I have been taken dance lessons since I was three. I love to watch dances; I love to wtach jazz and ballet dances best. My favorite type of dance is jazz because you get to put yourself in the dance and put your own personality in the dance. And this if you don't know is awesome and a lot easier for me anyway. What is your favorite type of dance? Dance is the greatest thing ever!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like to watch you and your team doing your competition dances. I tend to like the tap numbers best though. It makes me feel very proud when I see you doing something you enjoy so much.

    ReplyDelete